Thursday, June 26, 2008

I have Neglected...

I have severely neglected this blog. I am shocked to realize that it has been over a month since I last posted! My last post was a sad one...since then, the President of our company passed away and so has an adorable little girl, Cate. My heart aches for both families. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. Sometimes life it too hard.

HB and I went to Mexico and had a great time. No, Kellicious, I didn't get the Yurman ring, but maybe one day. Our trip was wonderful but not
nearly long enough - are they ever, though?! Since our trip life has been crazy. I am sure everyone can relate. My work load has tripled, HB started his PMBA program, attended a funeral and a graduation, we bought a new boat, traveled for business, had a WWIII'ish argument with family members, and somehow managed to have at least one date night a week. Hopefully the rest of the summer will be a bit more low key.

Today I am sharing some pictures of the things that have kept me busy during the past month. Hopefully the next post will be more Sassy! Have a great afternoon!
This is my adorable dog!!!

No comments: