Thursday, July 3, 2008

BABIES!!!


Last night HB and I found out that our good friends are STORKED! They're our first close friends (meaning they live near us) to have a baby. I am so excited for them! They are going to make wonderful parents and their child is going to be beautiful – not to mention extremely well dressed! I must admit I was shocked when I heard the news. I always imagined we would have a child first. And, if I am be completely selfish and honest, I am little disappointed that we aren't the first. HB and I are always doing things 2nd with this group of friends. For example, the STORKED couple, were the first to get engaged (we got engaged 6 months later), they were the first to buy a house (we bought one 2 months after), and now, they are the first to have a child. This is a selfish thought, I know. I really can't wait to meet their bundle of joy!!!!


Is everyone ready for the 4th?! I know I am!!!!

1 comment:

Damselfly said...

Congrats to your friends! What a funny little picture.