Sunday, May 11, 2008

In honor of Mother’s Day

First I have to say thank you to my Mom:

Leenie: Thank you for having me. Thank you for teaching me responsibility. Thank you for teaching me self respect. Thank you for teaching me to love and to be loved. Thank you for working hard so I could have an education. Thank you for giving me a sister. Thank you for always loving my Dad. Thank you for providing a good, happy home. Thank you for always protecting me. Thank you for sometimes leaving out details in order to spare my feelings. Thank you for passing along my blue eyes. Thank you for bringing me to Church as child. Thank you for instilling good values. Thank you for being You.

Now, I have to say thank you to my Mother-in-Law:

Momet: Thank you for having HB. Thank you for teaching HB to respect women. Thank you for teaching HB to love and to be loved. Thank you for teaching HB family values. Thank you for HB. Thank you for accepting me into your family. Thank you for treating me as one of your own. Thank you for being You.

Now, I have to give Props to my Sister:

Bellion: I know Poozer can’t talk but if she could, this is what she would say, “Mom, thank you for having me. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for worrying about me. Thank you for changing my diaper in a timely manner. Thank you for feeding me. Thank you for taking off of work and bringing me to the heart doctor. Thank you for bringing me to see my Grandparents. Thank you for comforting me when I cry. Thank you for smiling at me. Thank you for learning what I need. Thank you for being You.” Bellion, you are great Mom! Keep up the good work! You should be proud of yourself.

Now, for every other Mom in the world:

You are amazing! Thank you for having your child!

No comments: